Adds radiance and provides glowing appearance. Skin remains free of dead cells; it is effectively and lastingly moisturized and shines with renewed radiance. Contains: White clay (kaolin), Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, Panthenol, Yarrow, Sea buckthorn oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E:
- White Kaolin Clay offer important minerals, drawing abilities, and detoxification properties for skin health. It is the mildest of all clays and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can also be used on dry skin types without negative results.
- Hyaluronic acid encourages water retention in bodily tissues and helps hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly and reduces appearance of both old and new scars, lessens appearance of lines, sagging and depressions in the skin caused by acne scars or injury.
- Panthenol ProVitamin B5 improves and increases skin’s ability to retain moisture; soothes and counteracts irritation. It is used for treatment of sunburns, mild burns and minor skin disorders. It improves hydration, reduces itching and inflammation of the skin, accelerates and improves healing of epidermal wounds.
- Coconut oil helps keep skin smooth and healthy. It is particularly suitable for dry and irritated skin. Does not cause an irritant reaction and coats the skin with a natural protective layer. Suitable for skin revitalization in case of scratches, bruising and redness, promotes cell regeneration. Coconut oil prevents dryness and flaking of skin, it also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties.
- Yarrow extract balances skin functions making it a great natural ingredient to use in preparation formulated for acne and oily skin. At the same time it soothes itchy, dry skin, relieving minor skin irritations, healing damaged skin and stimulating regeneration of new skin cells.
- Vitamin E moisturizes, regenerates and keeps skin young looking
- Aloe Vera is used for healing wounds and for skin rejuvenation
- Precious Sea buckthorn extract enhances microcirculation, gives protection against ageing, ideal for skin regeneration and hydrating, sun care applications.White Kaolin Clay offer important minerals, drawing abilities, and detoxification properties for skin health. It is the mildest of all clays and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can also be used on dry skin types without negative results.
Leave for 15 minutes then remove with a luke-warm water.